Job Title: Software Developer
- Develop new functionalities and modify the existing application to meet the changing user requirements using Object Oriented Programming Concepts of C# programming language, data structures, web services and use predefined .Net libraries to retrieve the data from SQL server
- Application development using MVC, C#.NET, Web Forms, Web Services (XML, SOAP, WCF, REST) and SQL Server (SQL)
- Deployment is performed by utilizing the version control systems like TFS for the code check-in/outs. Do code merge, provide support to deployment of the application and fix all the deployment errors immediately. Maintain multiple branches in TFS for different versions of the code and maintain different Test environment with corresponding branch code
- Work on bug fixing: Investigate, discover, evaluate and resolve functionality related issues in the application and providing technical solutions.
- Develop high-quality database solutions in SQL Server by developing, implementing and optimizing stored procedure, functions, views and triggers using T-SQL. Analyze existing SQL queries for performance improvements.
- Interact with client, resource management, architecture, design and code review for enterprise applications integration and project management; act as a liaison between IT, technical development, subject matter experts and Customers.
- Plan and design the structure of a technology solution, evaluate and select appropriate software or hardware and suggest integration methods, ensure the implementation of agreed architecture and infrastructure, monitor systems to ensure they meet both user needs and business goals.
- Provide overall project development guidance on how to use AGILE/SCRUM practices and values. Provide all the support team needs by removing impediments, finding the right personnel/resource to remove the impediment, assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and assisting the project teams in the delivery of high-quality products within committed timeframes.
Work Schedule: 9am-6pm, Mon-Fri, F/T, 40hrs per week
Education: Master of Science in Computer Science
Experience: 2 years’ experience as Software Developer, Software Engineer, Systems Engineer, .Net Developer or closely related field. Experience to include 2 years’ experience in application development with Microsoft .NET stack and MVC, with ASP.NET, C#, Web Forms, Web Services (XML, SOAP, WCF, REST) and SQL Server (T-SQL)
Employer Name: Epic Engineering & Consulting Group, LLC
Work Location: 1511 East State Road 434, Suite 3033, Winter Springs, FL 32708
Mail Resume: Epic Engineering & Consulting Group, LLC
Attn: Mr. Carey Greenlee, HR Director
1511 East State Road 434, Suite 3033,
Winter Springs, FL 32708