Job Title: Software Developer, Applications
- Install applications and databases relevant to automation.
Gather requirements from clients, customers or end-users to develop the best automation solutions.
- Collaborate with other business units to understand how automation can improve workflow.
- Automate applications to support multiple operating systems like Linux and Windows
- Manual and Automation testing of stand-alone/Desktop and Web based applications.
using Selenium, Java, C# and Python with Jenkins CI integration.
- Mobile Applications Test Automation using Selenium, Java, Appium, Robotium and Testdroid. Design and execute QA tests using scripts that automatically test functionality.
- Develop automation scripts using Python, Java, C#, VB Script, Shell Script and Jscript with Jenkins/Chef/Puppet/TFS CI integration and Test Automation including Bigdata environment components like Cloudera, Hadoop, Apache NiFi, Apache Kafka and Advanced Analytics tools.
- Develop test scripts using tools like Vignette Content Management “VCM”, QTP, Selenium and Vega using multiple programming languages like Java, Spring JPA, Struts, C#, Shell Scripting, Power shell, Python to automate applications.
- Manage testing life cycle using tools like Microsoft Devops, HP Quality center. ALM and bug tracking tools like Jira, Bugzilla.
- Run tests for databases, systems, networks, applications, hardware and software. Develop automation scripts which support databases such as Oracle 10g/11g, MySQL, Microsoft Azure, SQL Server, Derby Cloud technologies: EC2, S3.
- Work on various databases like Mongo DB, Elastic Stack, SQL Server, Oracle, Rapid SQL, Teradata, MS Access.
- Work with various platforms like Mainframe, .Net Core, Java, UNIX, Pega systems, Boss, Winocular, Apache Maven.
- Identify bugs and quality issues in development, service or business processes.
- Leading multiple project teams with various technologies focusing on Customer
Demos to stakeholder on the new functionalities delivered in each of the sprints and releases.
- Coordinate with business stakeholder and users for user acceptance tests till sign-off closures
- Participate in Release Management that includes planning releases as well as maintenance of test environments.
- Participate in People Management that includes clarifications of team members and coaching on relevant skills
- Conduct feasibility analysis of new automation tools in market in order to effectively improve automation coverage and Search Engine Optimization.
- Lead projects on all phases of testing activities. Coordinate with other team members for testing artifacts.
- Generate test reports for higher management and stakeholders, sprint test metrics and release metrics.
- Demonstrate stakeholders on the new functionalities delivered in each of the sprints and releases. Leading multiple project teams with various technologies focusing on Customer requirements and automating quality assurance, quality control, gap analysis, planning, discovery, analysis, and documentation of user quality requirements for enterprise web, GIS, and mobile applications.
Work Schedule: F/T, 40hrs per week; Monday – Friday from 9:00 am-6:00 pm
Education: Bachelor of Science or its foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Accounting, International Business or closely related subject. Will accept single degree or any combination of degrees, diplomas, or professional credentials determined to be equivalent by a qualified evaluation service
Experience: 3 years’ experience as Associate – Projects, Quality Assurance Engineer or related occupation. Out of three years’ experience, 2 years of experience must include experience in following tools: Vignette Content Management tool, Search Engine Optimization, Teradata and Selenium.
Employer Name: Epic Engineering & Consulting Group, LLC
Work Location: 1511 East State Road 434, Suite 3033,Winter Springs, FL 32708
Mail Resume: Carey H. Greenlee, Director of Human Resources,
1511 East State Road 434, Suite 3033,
Winter Springs, FL 32708